I'm gonna go through another transition very soon, in fact it started few weeks back.
It's not convenient to reveal more on such a public place as it concerns others.
However, I do hope that I will grow in the next stage of career and step onto the first step to success.
*****
Dec is a quiet month therefore bosses are overseas.
My boss went New Zealand for a good ten days and when she's back, my VP headed for Gold Coast, another 14 days.
One day I will be soooo rich for Paris and go on Chanel and LV shopping. HAHAHA.
It's not convenient to reveal more on such a public place as it concerns others.
However, I do hope that I will grow in the next stage of career and step onto the first step to success.
*****
Dec is a quiet month therefore bosses are overseas.
My boss went New Zealand for a good ten days and when she's back, my VP headed for Gold Coast, another 14 days.
One day I will be soooo rich for Paris and go on Chanel and LV shopping. HAHAHA.
