On 15th Nov, I drove the car ALONE from the east back home.
It was kinda memorable because I realised I didnt want to die so young.
With 2 other passengers in the car, we almost got into an accident with a SBS bus, head on to my "head" too.
Thank God for the vigilant bus driver otherwise we'll cause a huge jam, and probably my life.
Although that LOUD horn made a huge impact on me, I managed to make it home safely after the errands.
Phew, speaking in tongues and playing P&W songs help alot alot to calm me down.
Now I have more confidence to drive alone. :)
With the COE rising and rising.... hopes of getting a car next year is drifting further. :((
It was kinda memorable because I realised I didnt want to die so young.
With 2 other passengers in the car, we almost got into an accident with a SBS bus, head on to my "head" too.
Thank God for the vigilant bus driver otherwise we'll cause a huge jam, and probably my life.
Although that LOUD horn made a huge impact on me, I managed to make it home safely after the errands.
Phew, speaking in tongues and playing P&W songs help alot alot to calm me down.
Now I have more confidence to drive alone. :)
With the COE rising and rising.... hopes of getting a car next year is drifting further. :((
Labels: FIRSTs, Yan the driver
