profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Beautiful nails
If you do not know yet, I am a huge fan of manicure and pedicure!

I signed up my first package with my first ever bonus with Ladyfinger at 17years old.

Since then, my nails were taken care of by manicurists because I am so clumsy at it.

But the past year my nails were not pampered that much. $60 for a classic pedi and mani is hefty!

However, there are always cheaper alternatives. :p

Went for pedicure in JB on Hari Raya and had this done!


Classic pedicure + nail art(black base and silver "prints") for RM60 = $27SGD.

For $27, you can only afford a classic manicure with NO nail art.

I'm going back to Holiday Plaza to get bling nails before Christmas! :D

Labels: