profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Lazy
I have not updated my blog for a long time, almost forgot it existed!

Know why?

Because I'm so caught up with Godfinger on my new Ipod Touch 4. Finally, an Apple belongs to me!!!

It was bought to help with my practice and recordings of songs, to also play music lah duhh. Mainly for vocal purposes.

But.......

I have been sick and Laoshi fell ill 2 weeks back, no lesson for 3 weeks alrdy!

Can't afford to lose the momentum if I'm going for LCM's exam next year!

********

Throat infection last Thu and it was hell for me. I havent been so sick that I had almost ZERO activities, which includes going to the office because it's so inconsiderate to pass the bacteria around.

I'm lacking on social life, deprived of nice food for TWO weeks.

However, God is still good. Managed to lose 1 stubborn KG like finally! My face became sharper (Esther's feedback) and I saved LOTS of money! Homecooked food, of cos I cheated a little by buying snacks. :p

Saved on contact lens because I dont put on if I dont leave home for anywhere further than Khatib.

Gosh, I spent $70 on the GP. ARGH, how could I forget this?

That's why, a healthy body is so important.

Can't wait to get back to running. 5km is fine, I'll be super happy about it!

It's a wordy entry.

Sorry, but I've become so boring. :(

*** No entry on the food blog because I haven't been eating nice food ma! :(((

Labels: