Sorry for quite a harsh entry yesterday.
Back to talk about a gathering my Cousin Da and his friends organised for me! *loved* they did the BBQ because I had a crave for it, and I did not have any food during my 21st party. So sweet right? Sorry girls, they are all married. :p

Weather forecast showed that there would be a passing shower, which I prayed for it to NOT be accurate!
We used simple stuff to set up the BBQ, all are disposable so we didnt need to bring stuff home!

And the shower really came, for like 10mins, just big droplets! Not even SHOWER! PTL!! God answers prayer!
The pit was more important than ourselves. Hehe.

To our cleverness and convenience... we ended up with this!

Melted stool! FUNNY! LOL.
Anyway, because of the 2nd "shower", camera gotta hid herself in the car to avoid being drench with me. :D
It was an awesome time, because weather was good, no more droplets and MONOPOLY deal! Kept all of us occupied! :))
Back to talk about a gathering my Cousin Da and his friends organised for me! *loved* they did the BBQ because I had a crave for it, and I did not have any food during my 21st party. So sweet right? Sorry girls, they are all married. :p
Weather forecast showed that there would be a passing shower, which I prayed for it to NOT be accurate!
We used simple stuff to set up the BBQ, all are disposable so we didnt need to bring stuff home!
And the shower really came, for like 10mins, just big droplets! Not even SHOWER! PTL!! God answers prayer!
The pit was more important than ourselves. Hehe.
To our cleverness and convenience... we ended up with this!
Melted stool! FUNNY! LOL.
Anyway, because of the 2nd "shower", camera gotta hid herself in the car to avoid being drench with me. :D
It was an awesome time, because weather was good, no more droplets and MONOPOLY deal! Kept all of us occupied! :))
