profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, October 11, 2010
Attitude
I dont have an awesome attitude but there are just some that I cannot tahan.

1. Expect to be spoon-fed
Please do not ask for help yet not helping yourself. I've seen too much of this even at 17 years old working in a FSC.

People just come, stretch out their hands to ask for food ration daily! Hello? We give, but doesn't mean you dont have to work for money and live on us!

I am most willing to give to those who are handicapped or totally disabled to work, somehow. We just know that these people have NO source of income. That's totally fine, just their misfortune and we can be their blessing.

Or some, EXPECT help and when it's given, because of your insincerity and laziness, you decided not to be receive.

These people are those who I will NOT help again. I'm sorry, please dont waste my time because there are others who SERIOUSLY need my help and time.

2. Self-curse
Let's just ask ourselves how many times we used "sick" as an excuse for not fulfilling what we have to initially?

I used it LOTS of time and I stopped when my leader saw me through. I used to be LAZY for Tues meetings, Friday's CGMs and Sundays' services.

It happened too many times till my then ZS Eric told me off. This was what she said, "Why are you always sick? As a leader(yea, attend ldrs' mtg should already be an example to the younger ones), you mean that Jesus is not working in your life? He is Jehovah Rapha right? Then why you're always sick? He is not healing you?"

This was a POWER statement that left a mark in my Christian life, applying to others like family, work, ministry and etc that require COMMITMENT.

LAZY say LAZY, don't use SICK as an excuse because it is a CURSE on yourself.

A perfectly fine person, because of laziness curse yourself of all sickness?

And if you are really a sickly being, please do something about your body. Eat more fruits and healthily, exercise and have more sleep.

*****

Afterall, it's about discipline and passion. When I am disciplined, I will NOT need to cab to Expo for 8.15am call-time for choir on Sundays because I will wake up automatically.

Which, I still fail.

I'm learning as well.

My first step was to keep my word. If I say I will be there, I WILL BE THERE. It is becoming a good habit now. :)

This is how people can trust you to get things done because when you say yes, they dont need to doubt.

Let's be a person of good testimony, the best that we can.

Labels: