profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Vowels (II)
We are still at Vowels and I've gone from "wo" to "oo" now.

In the closed vowel training, I say it's not that simple as it seems.

Sorry professionals or powerful singers who are reading, I am a novice so give me a chance to learn. :)

As I go on to more lessons (more homework), my morning gets longer because now I need to do these...

1. Warmup, lip trill
2. Vowels - 6 tracks for each vowel (2 now, there is a total of 5)
3. Reading out loud

It's quite boring(and expensive) for a whole lesson to be "oo-ooo-ooooo-ing" but it's interesting how they will make up a song.

At least now, I found something I like to do and realising what I've always wanted since young.

Taking up vocal is not to be a Superstar but I really wanna sing properly with the right techniques.

Perhaps one day I MAY become a performer as the result of all my training? :D

Labels: