profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
surprises
I've done surprises for all my loved ones that my ideas are running out and I am a little sick of it..

Nonetheless, the smiles on their faces motivate me and I told myself that surprises are not just for kids.

No matter how old we grow, we love occasional popups! Who doesn't agree?!

I'm glad to be of service to Lydia today by helping her pick up Junior, of cos a HUGE thanks to Milli for driving us!

Followed by the part two surprise.

Dear Chloe, I know u're reading this but ur hubby would love to spend time w u alone and alone... (From what I see at Esther's case), so I leave it to ur ZX! Hahhaha
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld