profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Lesson 8
It was one of the most fruitful lessons thus far because Laoshi pointed all my weaknesses, and they were kinda serious plus frustrating! I guess she was trying to keep her cool because her gestures and strength on the keyboard wasn't very friendly.

She is patient and nice, just that I was too lousy that day. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!! How can I go up properly and come down the other way round? Goshhhh.

I need to be patient, and work harder for it.... :(

Vocals, aren't that easy as I thought.

In fact I feel that I'm singing even badly before I took up lessons. Laoshi said it's normal because we are more aware of where and what we're singing.

Thank God for an awesome trainer who altered the syllabus a little to fit my learning style.

I must practice more. I need to sing OUT of my house.

Who wants to go KTV together? HAHA.

Labels: