I was looking through the FB albums and I was SHOCKED because I could look pretty different in just ONE year!
Probably that one year alone, I either gain/lost weight. Learnt how to makeup better, dress more vibrantly and recently, using the CORRECT concealer.
Let me tell you... for someone like me with dark circles that NEVER fade, concealer is super important and I suppose my dark rings are the only flaw on my face.. except for the occasional pimples, triple eyelid on one eye, big nose and rabbit teeth.
That's about it. HAHAHA.
Thanks to Mum and God my complexion has been good but I think God is fair, no one is perfect! Arghhhhh.
Okay I'm away from the topic now. :D
Probably one day I will scan photos and upload my growing years from Day 1 till.... 21st. :)
Probably that one year alone, I either gain/lost weight. Learnt how to makeup better, dress more vibrantly and recently, using the CORRECT concealer.
Let me tell you... for someone like me with dark circles that NEVER fade, concealer is super important and I suppose my dark rings are the only flaw on my face.. except for the occasional pimples, triple eyelid on one eye, big nose and rabbit teeth.
That's about it. HAHAHA.
Thanks to Mum and God my complexion has been good but I think God is fair, no one is perfect! Arghhhhh.
Okay I'm away from the topic now. :D
Probably one day I will scan photos and upload my growing years from Day 1 till.... 21st. :)
Labels: hassle of a female
