I'm glad I have the ability to give..
Other than finances which I give my best for my closest people, second would be my time and listening ear.
How I feel appreciated is when people are willing to share with me, even their deepest or darkest moments that they didn't want anyone else to know..
I thank God for discernment, I thank God for a heart that's so soft and sensitive that I can feel.. I thank God for His joy that overwhelms me, and also allowing me to cry with others..
If you know me long enough, I'm not just a foodie, not a funny person with unlimited surprises but also one who can stand and cry with you.
My time is almost like for anyone else's, but I don't grumble. :)
Other than finances which I give my best for my closest people, second would be my time and listening ear.
How I feel appreciated is when people are willing to share with me, even their deepest or darkest moments that they didn't want anyone else to know..
I thank God for discernment, I thank God for a heart that's so soft and sensitive that I can feel.. I thank God for His joy that overwhelms me, and also allowing me to cry with others..
If you know me long enough, I'm not just a foodie, not a funny person with unlimited surprises but also one who can stand and cry with you.
My time is almost like for anyone else's, but I don't grumble. :)
Labels: matters of the heart, people i love, that's what friends are for
