I want to be firm on what I wanna achieve and really go for it.
He will grant the desires of my heart, BUT I need to put in hard work for things to happen too.
Till then, I will write again what my desire is. :)
Because there's always a secret HUGE dream that I do not want to reveal.. It seems ridiculous to many, but I know and I know.. He knows and will provide and bring me through.
Dare to DREAM!
He will grant the desires of my heart, BUT I need to put in hard work for things to happen too.
Till then, I will write again what my desire is. :)
Because there's always a secret HUGE dream that I do not want to reveal.. It seems ridiculous to many, but I know and I know.. He knows and will provide and bring me through.
Dare to DREAM!
Labels: dare to DREAM
