My ex colleagues from Daybreak just informed me they will meet me for a separate dinner instead. :(
Wished they could come for the party but I accepted all the reasons.
They are the people who cared, nurtured and prayed for me all the time! I'm lovingly addressed as Xiao Mei because I'm the youngest.
I spent 1.5years with them being a full timer since 17. :D
Anyway, at least they told me the changes early so I wont get a heart attack! HAHA
Wished they could come for the party but I accepted all the reasons.
They are the people who cared, nurtured and prayed for me all the time! I'm lovingly addressed as Xiao Mei because I'm the youngest.
I spent 1.5years with them being a full timer since 17. :D
Anyway, at least they told me the changes early so I wont get a heart attack! HAHA
Labels: my "dua lit ji"
