profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Blood is thicker than water : TRUE
You may laugh at this but I just wanna jot down for my own reading in future.

It's quite fun to hear from Mum that Dayi is perming and coloring her hair, jio-ed Mum for shopping to get a new piece of top just for my "big" day.

Yea, Dayi also blessed me with $100 to get a nice dress! Housewife too, but so willing to give. I'm her baobei other than her 3 really grown up children and grandchildren.

I began to wonder what will happen if it's my wedding day.. Frankly, I wont bear to leave them. They will surely cry, and I SURE will too. Sorry to my future husband, if you are someone who's reading this. HAHA.

*******

REALLY APPRECIATE my Mummy for all that she's done....

1st, everyday since one month ago, she asked how many friends I'm inviting. The catering and venue booking.

2nd, she went all the way to Cousin's jewelry branch with Bro to get me a GOLD key necklace. It costs ALOT for a housewife!! Where did she get those money from?! I'm sure she didn't rob or steal because she's a woman with integrity. I'm proud of her!

3rd, she has been marketing the last 3-5 days to get ingredients to cook for my vegetarian cousins and kids. Yes, she is THAT thoughtful to make sure everything is swee swee.

ALL THESE despite her being down with flu and cough... She NEVER complains about the family, so I better keep my grumbles about this morning's marketing. So super heavy and I cant imagine how she did that for the family of 7 for the past many years. We have a helper, but she insists to do marketing herself. SALUTE Mummy!

4th, she blessed me with a manicure set just for the party..... :) thats what I really liked!

*******

My dad isn't helpless though I have lesser to talk about him in this entry. But he's FANTASTIC as well.

Papa is quite a famous person among the neighbourhood, old friends from kampong and cousins.

He's helped me save a fair bit by asking someone to transport some tables and chairs over. If you don't know, rental for a round table costs $10 each, and $0.80 for one stool, $1.50 for those with back rest.

So he's "ordered" 5 tables and 50 CHAIRS. Do the calculation yourself. HAHA.

He has also bought 4 huge watermelons back from the market.

Invited the neighbours personally and called each relative up to ask them over for the party. Personally, I feel a man would not do this unless it's for someone he loves. Yes, totally no doubt about his love on me.

*******

Bro surprised me by sending me a text in the middle of the day to remind me to call up TC to clean up the place for my party tmr. So sweet right, coming from a boy.. :))

Despite him studying from morning till evening, he bought Mac meal for me on his way home. Sweet.

Oh yes, he also went Daiso with Mummy and I to get some last min stuff for decor tomorrow. I was so touched when I saw him fell asleep in the bus on our way there..

Where to find such a good younger bro who could just insist to stay home play his games or sleep.

*******

Okay my beloved friends, I will mention you guys soon. :) really elated to see all of you in black and gold. Ah Li specially had gold highlights, Milli went to buy gold accessories and many were tweeting about what to wear etc!

You guys stir my excitement once again!

See you all in less than 24hrs time! :D

Labels: ,