THE ACTUAL DAY of being an ADULT!
Was up till 4am, uploading the photos, replying well-wishes and yea.. tossing and turning around in bed.
Woke up at 9am which I wish it was 11am, oh well.. the body clock.
Watched Xing Guang videos online, then Esther asked if I want early lunch.
Since I have nothing on till 4pm, I went ahead!
Ramen at Mandarin Gallery was good thats why people are willing to be patient and wait for us to finish. Sometimes there's a long queue not because the food is AWESOME, but the seating capacity is just small. HAHA.
Ok, this is worth the wait la!

David Wee came as a SURPRISE! :D
Just to upload some photos of Ippudo (since I have a NEW camera now)
The interior design of the restaurant makes it authentic and jappy feel. Good lightings as well. :)

This item is under the Appetizer/Starter menu. Tofu in spicy minced meat sauce. (something like this, hehe)
It is SOOOOO GOOD! Small portion though. Definitely NOT advisable to share among 3. hehe.

Salad. I am not keen at all but the presentation looks good yea?

If you're curious, Esther has got a diamond necklace and a bangle for me. Woooohooo. My first diamond! :D No nice pic to post! :>
Was up till 4am, uploading the photos, replying well-wishes and yea.. tossing and turning around in bed.
Woke up at 9am which I wish it was 11am, oh well.. the body clock.
Watched Xing Guang videos online, then Esther asked if I want early lunch.
Since I have nothing on till 4pm, I went ahead!
Ramen at Mandarin Gallery was good thats why people are willing to be patient and wait for us to finish. Sometimes there's a long queue not because the food is AWESOME, but the seating capacity is just small. HAHA.
Ok, this is worth the wait la!
David Wee came as a SURPRISE! :D
Just to upload some photos of Ippudo (since I have a NEW camera now)
The interior design of the restaurant makes it authentic and jappy feel. Good lightings as well. :)
This item is under the Appetizer/Starter menu. Tofu in spicy minced meat sauce. (something like this, hehe)
It is SOOOOO GOOD! Small portion though. Definitely NOT advisable to share among 3. hehe.
Salad. I am not keen at all but the presentation looks good yea?
If you're curious, Esther has got a diamond necklace and a bangle for me. Woooohooo. My first diamond! :D No nice pic to post! :>
Labels: my "dua lit ji"
