profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Blessed Bash! (Part 3)
It's still a bash because I am a SUPER family girl and dinner with family is one thing that I love!

After an afternoon with Van, headed home for a PROPER dinner with family and cousins.

They've worked too hard for making my party so dinner was how I could appreciate them.

Zichar, AS USUAL, HAHA.

The food downstairs are good so we have bday dinners there all the time.

No pictures!

Ok maybe one taken at the party itself. :)



I love my Papa, Mama, Bro and Sis who cant be here because she is in Phuket. However, she sent me a super long message with her prayer to God for me. <3

Labels: