On Sunday (26th Sep), it was a late lunch with dearest Van!
PS Cafe at Dempsey was as usual, super crowded with many at the waiting area. Frankly speaking, who wouldn't want to spend more time at a place with good ambience though I'll prefer to go on a quiet day. :)
So many eye candies because 80% of the patrons are angmohs! Woooohooo! We were in for a treat, more for Van actually. HAHA.
The service was good, food was up to standard and of course the place was AWESOME that I can spend a whole afternoon there! That's why the bill was not small too. Hehe.
All time favourite : Authentic Mushroom Soup

My order : The PS Brunch burger. LARGE! You can actually share the portion. Nice wagyu beef patty!

Proceeded to town for some shopping! I needed footwear but we ended up getting things that were not intended for!
Estee Lauder's blusher + Versace perfume(to share with the perfume siao woman)
Still, I've enjoyed myself so much!
Thank you Van for the ALDO voucher, pretty cookie made just for me and the atas lunch! :DDD

PS Cafe at Dempsey was as usual, super crowded with many at the waiting area. Frankly speaking, who wouldn't want to spend more time at a place with good ambience though I'll prefer to go on a quiet day. :)
So many eye candies because 80% of the patrons are angmohs! Woooohooo! We were in for a treat, more for Van actually. HAHA.
The service was good, food was up to standard and of course the place was AWESOME that I can spend a whole afternoon there! That's why the bill was not small too. Hehe.
All time favourite : Authentic Mushroom Soup
My order : The PS Brunch burger. LARGE! You can actually share the portion. Nice wagyu beef patty!
Proceeded to town for some shopping! I needed footwear but we ended up getting things that were not intended for!
Estee Lauder's blusher + Versace perfume(to share with the perfume siao woman)
Still, I've enjoyed myself so much!
Thank you Van for the ALDO voucher, pretty cookie made just for me and the atas lunch! :DDD
Labels: my "dua lit ji"
