I am SUPERRRRRRR blessed for 21st with ALL my relatives turning up and friends who made it from everywhere, some maybe forgoing F1 races or Adam Lambert! HAHA.
Their presence made the whole party happened!
Can I list down what I've got?
The ELDERS
From Papa and Mummy : A gold key necklace which they've plated white because I'm a modern girl! HAHA, it's white gold now! Of cos, for running about making sure the food was sufficient and renting the tables and chairs so we could all have space to eat.
From Dayi : Cash!!
From (Dad's side) 1st Aunt, 2nd Aunt and 3rd Aunt : Generous angpaos and a pair of earrings from Ah Cong and gf.
From (Dad's side) 1st Uncle, 2nd Uncle, 3rd Uncle, 4th Uncle, 5th Uncle : Generous angpaos as well!

From (Mum's side) 1st Aunty, 2nd Uncle, 3rd Uncle and Small Uncle : $$$ as well.
As you can see from above.. I have lots of aunts and uncles therefore I have MANY cousins too! They are super generous givers man...
The COUSINS
Kris, Joanne and Hoon : The yummy Lychee Martini cake from Pine Gardens, and individual angpaos. Of cos, all the efforts to revamp the guest book, decorate the background and blowing up the balloons!!
Joanne's kids got Yiyi a plant too! :D Super sweet of them right!!!

Ah Mui & family : Big angpao!
Cheryl, Benny and Kingsley : Angpao too!
Rongda and Lilac : Paris Hilton pink handbag! + all their effort in decorating the place.

Ah Bee and Chin Hong : Perfume

I think I've covered cousins. :D
FRIENDS
Peiying : Hugo Boss watch that they've passed to me early this month during our Sept babies celebration.
Alike this. :D

MOS Burger : Stacey, Mavis and Shiqin got me a bag and necklace!
David Ow(MOS) got me a pair of earrings from Lee Hwa jewelry!

Zhi Xiang : A Fossil watch which caught my eyes quite some time ago and he got the exact same one!! My this friend is up up de!
Something like this!

Chloe, Zongxing, Xue Lin, Pui San, Darren : A Tiffany & Co. PINK pen + angbao

From Lydia and Adam : Spa treat!

Martin and Jenna : A digital photo frame, something new to explore!!

Randy : A Parker pen and a book on being a successful salesman!
Esther : OK a keypad lock, see if I get to update here before she gives me the actual gift!

From Felicia & Pranee : A necessity!

From Lester : Chomel!

From E456 : Super nice necklace from Swarovski!!!!!!

From Millicent and Melanie : Eau De Toilette!!

From E470 : A BodyShop gift package!

From Yangyi and Kaixin : A pack consisting I think OPI and body polish(sorry becos it was all opened when I came back!)
From Mikki and SK Dylan : A nice necklace from DIVA!
From Peter and Wendy : The Body Shop gift set!

From Jed & Ruth : vouchers! <3

From David Ang & Ron Wong : vouchers again! <33

From Merlyn : vouchers AGAIN!!! <33333

The angpao givers(friends) are... Avissa, Yong Quan, Aaron Loh, CK, Elaine, Lynn, and I forgot who!! :x
Last but not least, from the BIGGEST group and most expensive gift I believe... USHERSSSSS!
Thank you for the camera!

** There are some gifts which I cant recall who gave! So paiseh paiseh! :D
Their presence made the whole party happened!
Can I list down what I've got?
The ELDERS
From Papa and Mummy : A gold key necklace which they've plated white because I'm a modern girl! HAHA, it's white gold now! Of cos, for running about making sure the food was sufficient and renting the tables and chairs so we could all have space to eat.
From Dayi : Cash!!
From (Dad's side) 1st Aunt, 2nd Aunt and 3rd Aunt : Generous angpaos and a pair of earrings from Ah Cong and gf.
From (Dad's side) 1st Uncle, 2nd Uncle, 3rd Uncle, 4th Uncle, 5th Uncle : Generous angpaos as well!

From (Mum's side) 1st Aunty, 2nd Uncle, 3rd Uncle and Small Uncle : $$$ as well.
As you can see from above.. I have lots of aunts and uncles therefore I have MANY cousins too! They are super generous givers man...
The COUSINS
Kris, Joanne and Hoon : The yummy Lychee Martini cake from Pine Gardens, and individual angpaos. Of cos, all the efforts to revamp the guest book, decorate the background and blowing up the balloons!!
Joanne's kids got Yiyi a plant too! :D Super sweet of them right!!!

Ah Mui & family : Big angpao!
Cheryl, Benny and Kingsley : Angpao too!
Rongda and Lilac : Paris Hilton pink handbag! + all their effort in decorating the place.

Ah Bee and Chin Hong : Perfume

I think I've covered cousins. :D
FRIENDS
Peiying : Hugo Boss watch that they've passed to me early this month during our Sept babies celebration.
Alike this. :D

MOS Burger : Stacey, Mavis and Shiqin got me a bag and necklace!
David Ow(MOS) got me a pair of earrings from Lee Hwa jewelry!

Zhi Xiang : A Fossil watch which caught my eyes quite some time ago and he got the exact same one!! My this friend is up up de!
Something like this!

Chloe, Zongxing, Xue Lin, Pui San, Darren : A Tiffany & Co. PINK pen + angbao

From Lydia and Adam : Spa treat!

Martin and Jenna : A digital photo frame, something new to explore!!

Randy : A Parker pen and a book on being a successful salesman!
Esther : OK a keypad lock, see if I get to update here before she gives me the actual gift!

From Felicia & Pranee : A necessity!

From Lester : Chomel!

From E456 : Super nice necklace from Swarovski!!!!!!

From Millicent and Melanie : Eau De Toilette!!
From E470 : A BodyShop gift package!

From Yangyi and Kaixin : A pack consisting I think OPI and body polish(sorry becos it was all opened when I came back!)
From Mikki and SK Dylan : A nice necklace from DIVA!
From Peter and Wendy : The Body Shop gift set!

From Jed & Ruth : vouchers! <3
From David Ang & Ron Wong : vouchers again! <33

From Merlyn : vouchers AGAIN!!! <33333

The angpao givers(friends) are... Avissa, Yong Quan, Aaron Loh, CK, Elaine, Lynn, and I forgot who!! :x
Last but not least, from the BIGGEST group and most expensive gift I believe... USHERSSSSS!
Thank you for the camera!

** There are some gifts which I cant recall who gave! So paiseh paiseh! :D
Labels: my "dua lit ji"
