Almost Famous (www.almostfamous.com.sg) is a blogshop that I have been shopping at for the few latest apparels!
They never disappoint me with their quality of material. Okay, I have 3 dresses to compare if they are real to the picture.
I bought my first floral dress from them to fit the Spring/Summer fashion and received compliments from my friends! After 2-3 washes, it is still at its original colours. No flower or petal missing. :D
Because the size fits, my 2nd buy was a purple laced dress! As expected, it didn't fail me except that they took ONE extra day to post the parcel out. Many parcels arrive like a week later but AF's service is excellent! When I opened the envelope, there was a 15% voucher on next purchase attached to express their apology. Wow..
For the past week, I have shopped Tampines Mall, Bugis Street, Bugis Junction, Far East Plaza, Ion Orchard, Wisma and 313 in 3 days to look for my birthday dress.
When I was giving up to just wear my "old" dress, I decided to give a last try at AF on Wednesday (3 days before party). It's a gamble because it may not arrive in time.
Tried my luck to email AF about my urgent order and I mentioned it was for my birthday party, they offered to courier the dress on the very next day once I made payment FOR FREE as a kind gesture to wish me happy birthday!
I was REALLY touched by that kind gesture and it was not cheap! The courier service costs more than half of what I paid for the dress itself!
So tell me, with this kind of personal touch, who won't come back again for more? :)
Good news, the dress fits me well and I have new clothes tomorrow! YAYYYY!
Check ALMOST FAMOUS out today at www.almostfamous.com.sg !
** This is NOT an advertorial, just recommending based on my personal shopping experience with them.
They never disappoint me with their quality of material. Okay, I have 3 dresses to compare if they are real to the picture.
I bought my first floral dress from them to fit the Spring/Summer fashion and received compliments from my friends! After 2-3 washes, it is still at its original colours. No flower or petal missing. :D
Because the size fits, my 2nd buy was a purple laced dress! As expected, it didn't fail me except that they took ONE extra day to post the parcel out. Many parcels arrive like a week later but AF's service is excellent! When I opened the envelope, there was a 15% voucher on next purchase attached to express their apology. Wow..
For the past week, I have shopped Tampines Mall, Bugis Street, Bugis Junction, Far East Plaza, Ion Orchard, Wisma and 313 in 3 days to look for my birthday dress.
When I was giving up to just wear my "old" dress, I decided to give a last try at AF on Wednesday (3 days before party). It's a gamble because it may not arrive in time.
Tried my luck to email AF about my urgent order and I mentioned it was for my birthday party, they offered to courier the dress on the very next day once I made payment FOR FREE as a kind gesture to wish me happy birthday!
I was REALLY touched by that kind gesture and it was not cheap! The courier service costs more than half of what I paid for the dress itself!
So tell me, with this kind of personal touch, who won't come back again for more? :)
Good news, the dress fits me well and I have new clothes tomorrow! YAYYYY!
Check ALMOST FAMOUS out today at www.almostfamous.com.sg !
** This is NOT an advertorial, just recommending based on my personal shopping experience with them.
Labels: online shopping, star service
