A blink of eyes, I had 4 lessons for vocal!
So I opened my mouth to speak and sang the song properly..
I'm now introduced to VOWELS.
There are 3 main categories and each vowel has their own characteristics.
The next 5 lessons are tedious because each lesson I need to do one vowel really well.
At least now, I can do lip trills well. YAY!
Homework : prepare and read to Laoshi an article each week and vowel......................... :s
So I opened my mouth to speak and sang the song properly..
I'm now introduced to VOWELS.
There are 3 main categories and each vowel has their own characteristics.
The next 5 lessons are tedious because each lesson I need to do one vowel really well.
At least now, I can do lip trills well. YAY!
Homework : prepare and read to Laoshi an article each week and vowel......................... :s
Labels: vocal lessons
