profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, August 23, 2010
Personal Invites
I've finally decide the venue for my party and sent personal invites to all the guests, I won't reveal how many but my thumb was so sore.

But I'm happy to do that! And their replies are really cute. :)

Unexpectedly, many not only replied their attendance, they also offered to help out for my day!

Very touched! Cousin assigned his two friends to be my bodyguards and one wanted to make my place like LV or Chanel, only let in 10 pax at a time. LOLOLOL.

Super funny.

Looking forward! 1more mth to go!!

Its ok to plan it alone, I think I'm used to planning events for every company or functions. :p

Don't feel sorry if you aren't helping, your attendance covers everything! :D

R E T R O!

Labels: