profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Friday, August 13, 2010
Ipod Touch vs Camera
I tell people I dont have needs, yea, I don't have much material needs because I get them myself if I really NEED them.

However, I'm holding my hard earned money to buy a Ipod Touch so I can play the games etc.

And... I NEED a camera! Shin jotted in her blog that MY pink Sony T20 camera is dying in Phuket. Man, I hardly used it when I bought it at $320 few years back, a portion of my first ever bonus. Argh.

So will anyone kupkup and buy me a Touch or camera? I wouldn't mind an Iphone 4(contract-less) though.

Oh yea, someone is selling a 8gb ipod touch in the forum for $260! Im very tempted but yea.. just in case I receive it! HAHA.

If I can only choose one... I would like the camera!

That's about it, I am not very greedy. Hehehehe

Labels: