I was kinda kiasu to send out FB invites as early as now for my 21st party on 25th. :p
But my guests are so steady to RSVP to my "dua lit ji"! and some of them even talked about my retro theme like what they're gonna wear.
Special thanks to my cousin Rongda for volunteering to decorate the place and help me host the party eg, games and prizes etc. It's gonna be so fun!
Also thanks to Zhixiang who replied "need any help just tell me! decor, delivery or etc I can do it!" wow... I'm thankful for such friends who are super willing. Heheh.
And to some they said :"just for you, I will dress up alllllll the wayyy!" really rising to MY occasion! touched right? :p
Alright, 1.5mths to the day and I'm super looking forward! :)
But my guests are so steady to RSVP to my "dua lit ji"! and some of them even talked about my retro theme like what they're gonna wear.
Special thanks to my cousin Rongda for volunteering to decorate the place and help me host the party eg, games and prizes etc. It's gonna be so fun!
Also thanks to Zhixiang who replied "need any help just tell me! decor, delivery or etc I can do it!" wow... I'm thankful for such friends who are super willing. Heheh.
And to some they said :"just for you, I will dress up alllllll the wayyy!" really rising to MY occasion! touched right? :p
Alright, 1.5mths to the day and I'm super looking forward! :)
Labels: my "dua lit ji"
