Please don't stone me to death just because I don't prefer activities in the west area.
Some of the reasons I may think of at this moment...
1. I don't know what's fun there that we can't get in town and in the north.
2. It takes one hour to travel by train to Jurong, less say about Clementi(just an example)
3. It costs $20-$25 during OFF peak hours from Khatib to the west.
4. There's NO bus to Jurong from Khatib, unlike Khatib to Tamp that only takes 30mins.
Of cos, that's not a condemned area because of the following reasons that I travel willingly despite the above...
1. Jurong West St 91. Need I say more? I travel by TRAIN willingly every Sunday to serve in Service 4. I have a commitment there. :)
2. ONLY by car - Henderson's yong tau foo that opens from 11pm - 3am.
3. IKEA is there, but Tamp's outlet has made me have less willingness to go Queenstown.
Not blogging this out of nothing but because my fellow pri sch mate has decided to go KBOX in Clementi when most of us stay in the North, where there's KBOX as well!
Enough of West. How about some talks about the East now?
Basically I have not much grudges about East because...
1. My good friends happen to be easterners.
2. My main service is at Expo. My CG is main up of Easterners.
3. Bus 858 brings me to Changi Airport which I can transfer to Expo in 45mins. Oh yes, the bus goes non-stop except at Seletar all the way to Airport.
4. Bus 969 brings me direct NON-STOP to Tampines in 25mins.
5. It costs less than $15 on cab to Expo - off peak.
These reasons are good enough for a happier me to travel to the East.
** this is just my personal preference. No offence to the people living in the west. Its me, the northerner who doesn't know the good of west.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Some of the reasons I may think of at this moment...
1. I don't know what's fun there that we can't get in town and in the north.
2. It takes one hour to travel by train to Jurong, less say about Clementi(just an example)
3. It costs $20-$25 during OFF peak hours from Khatib to the west.
4. There's NO bus to Jurong from Khatib, unlike Khatib to Tamp that only takes 30mins.
Of cos, that's not a condemned area because of the following reasons that I travel willingly despite the above...
1. Jurong West St 91. Need I say more? I travel by TRAIN willingly every Sunday to serve in Service 4. I have a commitment there. :)
2. ONLY by car - Henderson's yong tau foo that opens from 11pm - 3am.
3. IKEA is there, but Tamp's outlet has made me have less willingness to go Queenstown.
Not blogging this out of nothing but because my fellow pri sch mate has decided to go KBOX in Clementi when most of us stay in the North, where there's KBOX as well!
Enough of West. How about some talks about the East now?
Basically I have not much grudges about East because...
1. My good friends happen to be easterners.
2. My main service is at Expo. My CG is main up of Easterners.
3. Bus 858 brings me to Changi Airport which I can transfer to Expo in 45mins. Oh yes, the bus goes non-stop except at Seletar all the way to Airport.
4. Bus 969 brings me direct NON-STOP to Tampines in 25mins.
5. It costs less than $15 on cab to Expo - off peak.
These reasons are good enough for a happier me to travel to the East.
** this is just my personal preference. No offence to the people living in the west. Its me, the northerner who doesn't know the good of west.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
