Bringing it closer to our lives...
Our parents!
Was very peeved at a prob 12yr old girl who was talking rudely to her mum in the crowded train.
I admit that I was that rude when I was younger but I'm determined to teach the kids around me to respect our elders.
Its easy to see if we are taking our family for granted by how we speak and interact at home.
Do you scream at your Pastor? Imagine PK is the one talking to you, what is your tone?
Do you talk in that tone to your bf/gf or in-laws?
Now that I've grown up, and being the eldest in the family, I teach my siblings to respect and talk nicely. I teach or even discipline my nieces and nephews who are only 3yrs and above.
If they don't be taught how to talk properly, when they grow up they gotta learn the hard way.
And yes, my topic is Family.
Just think about how long more can your parents nag at you? We don't like to be nagged at, but I'm sure if we tell them we get what they mean and do the right things, they will leave us alone!
My parents don't nag at me often because I'm proven to be a sensible and independent kid.
Hey kiddo, its not easy bringing a rascal up. So respect the one who sacrificed half their lives for u!
Treasure your parents and if you find it hard, recall the little things they've done for you daily and imagine them not being able to do the same in future.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Our parents!
Was very peeved at a prob 12yr old girl who was talking rudely to her mum in the crowded train.
I admit that I was that rude when I was younger but I'm determined to teach the kids around me to respect our elders.
Its easy to see if we are taking our family for granted by how we speak and interact at home.
Do you scream at your Pastor? Imagine PK is the one talking to you, what is your tone?
Do you talk in that tone to your bf/gf or in-laws?
Now that I've grown up, and being the eldest in the family, I teach my siblings to respect and talk nicely. I teach or even discipline my nieces and nephews who are only 3yrs and above.
If they don't be taught how to talk properly, when they grow up they gotta learn the hard way.
And yes, my topic is Family.
Just think about how long more can your parents nag at you? We don't like to be nagged at, but I'm sure if we tell them we get what they mean and do the right things, they will leave us alone!
My parents don't nag at me often because I'm proven to be a sensible and independent kid.
Hey kiddo, its not easy bringing a rascal up. So respect the one who sacrificed half their lives for u!
Treasure your parents and if you find it hard, recall the little things they've done for you daily and imagine them not being able to do the same in future.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Labels: people i love
