*** once a year facial ***
Boss blessed me with a very expensive facial! It has been a year since I had my face so thoroughly cleansed. Feels so fresh now. just sad that the face is a little "huahua". :(
Anyway, I'm tremendously blessed to start work at 3.30pm after my facial and pedicure. Song bo? Hehehe.
The therapist said we should have facial once a month but I guess I'll do it once 3 months? :D
*** driving ***
I was trying to rent a vehicle on several occasions but canceled booking because..
1. Costly - $210 - $240 for a weekend, excluding parking coupons, ERP and petrol.
2. Cab is still cheaper given where I planned to drive to.
3. I get sleepy whenever I get into a cab at night, so I dont want to pose danger to fellow motorists on the road.
4. It's NOT advisable to drive others' car during this SG monsoon season as it's self-insurance.
5. There is really NO NEED to drive and wasting $300 just to drive for fun is not cheap. :D
6. I will imagine "how how how" if I get into accident.
So... My passion for driving is from 200% to 30% now. I dont even snatch Esther's key to start her engine anymore. LOL.
Still prefer to be a passenger afterall. :)
*** dreams / angels ***
I have been dreaming of my "angelic" friends. HAHA. Those were pretty sweet dreams though, where love to a bro/sis is demonstrated in the dreams. When I wake up, I thank God for them, and appreciate the people about their little gestures of love for me. :)
One absurd one, I dreamt that Jay Chou likes me and I was his GF!
OH WHAT A DREAM! I know you readers are thanking God that I woke up from my dream. HAHAHAHHAHA.
ALRIGHT, got to go meet my cousins soon!
HAPPY WEEKEND!
It's my CHC's 21st birthday this week!!!
Boss blessed me with a very expensive facial! It has been a year since I had my face so thoroughly cleansed. Feels so fresh now. just sad that the face is a little "huahua". :(
Anyway, I'm tremendously blessed to start work at 3.30pm after my facial and pedicure. Song bo? Hehehe.
The therapist said we should have facial once a month but I guess I'll do it once 3 months? :D
*** driving ***
I was trying to rent a vehicle on several occasions but canceled booking because..
1. Costly - $210 - $240 for a weekend, excluding parking coupons, ERP and petrol.
2. Cab is still cheaper given where I planned to drive to.
3. I get sleepy whenever I get into a cab at night, so I dont want to pose danger to fellow motorists on the road.
4. It's NOT advisable to drive others' car during this SG monsoon season as it's self-insurance.
5. There is really NO NEED to drive and wasting $300 just to drive for fun is not cheap. :D
6. I will imagine "how how how" if I get into accident.
So... My passion for driving is from 200% to 30% now. I dont even snatch Esther's key to start her engine anymore. LOL.
Still prefer to be a passenger afterall. :)
*** dreams / angels ***
I have been dreaming of my "angelic" friends. HAHA. Those were pretty sweet dreams though, where love to a bro/sis is demonstrated in the dreams. When I wake up, I thank God for them, and appreciate the people about their little gestures of love for me. :)
One absurd one, I dreamt that Jay Chou likes me and I was his GF!
OH WHAT A DREAM! I know you readers are thanking God that I woke up from my dream. HAHAHAHHAHA.
ALRIGHT, got to go meet my cousins soon!
HAPPY WEEKEND!
It's my CHC's 21st birthday this week!!!
Labels: people i love
