profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Friday, July 23, 2010
Language
How we speak shows the person we are.. Image.

I get turned off when a girl shoots words that are crude and it became part of their lives.

Especially pretty girls. Most guys I know get turned off by female smokers(I wrote on this before) and I do know many also dislike their gfs to throw words like wt*, f*, chinese san zi jing, and etc.

Girls, its really NOT cool at all to know and speak these, if you haven't know it.

I abandoned this language for good since 16 because I know I won't get any respect from anyone including friends who speak like this!

We don't really have to follow the crowd right?

And for Christians, we sing praises to God with our mouths, not uncouth words.

You may say it's alrdy "in" you and its hard to change, but how determined are you to wash it all away, or even believing God can do it for u?

In my opinion, its another step from to maturity when you can control your anger and tongue to use proper words even in a heated argument or situation.

If you wanna know how I did it... Beginning, I slap myself hard everytime I spoke. Then I overcame.

Now I slap myself if the word is alrdy at my mouth.

I'm not perfect and I admit I still am slapping myself occasionally(once in a long while), but I'm putting action to what I wanna get rid off, for good.

Its even tougher to rid a bad habit when its been here for a lonnnnnggggg time.

You don't want to go to a job interview and blurt wt* at the interviewer then lose the job right?

After awhile, you're not faking to be a good girl but it becomes a good habit. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld