profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Frustrated
I list down what I need to do so I may focus and complete them by the end of the day.....

........... and NONE is completed!!!

ARGHH!

These are reasons that I hate to give.

- Internet is down, I cant get the information.
- Agent didn't answer phone call.
- Office is closed, I cant submit the case.
- This girl didn't come and collect the document.
- That man can't make it to come earlier this week.
- Printer no ink so cant print.
- Agent came late so we could not submit the case in time.

And 7 items can't be stroke off the list.

Everything is half done not because I want it, but people I work with cant help me complete them. :(

FRUSTRATED!