Nahhhh.. Please dont bash me up! :D
I'm in the midst of planning (yes a little too early) for my party!
Initially I wanted to make do with a holiday overseas but Lydia strongly encouraged me to have one so I may not regret. Afterall, I'm only 21 ONCE. HAHA.
Had many plans... And I'm settling on doing it in a function room, 5pm-10pm kind. Once and for all, but I'm surely available if you guys wanna ask me out after the 10pm! :D
Can't seem to cut down my guest list, argh. Probably I treasure too much friendship and most people in my contact list are supposed to be invited for the party. HAHA.
Alright, I'm signing out now! Tatata!
I'm in the midst of planning (yes a little too early) for my party!
Initially I wanted to make do with a holiday overseas but Lydia strongly encouraged me to have one so I may not regret. Afterall, I'm only 21 ONCE. HAHA.
Had many plans... And I'm settling on doing it in a function room, 5pm-10pm kind. Once and for all, but I'm surely available if you guys wanna ask me out after the 10pm! :D
Can't seem to cut down my guest list, argh. Probably I treasure too much friendship and most people in my contact list are supposed to be invited for the party. HAHA.
Alright, I'm signing out now! Tatata!
Labels: my "dua lit ji"
