profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Sunday, June 13, 2010
World Cup 2010
Its another 4 years! Frankly I can't rmb what happened the last WC, I have really poor memory lah. Hehe.

Anyway, this year I'm definitely very excited and getting the fever! Its a little weird because most of my girls think WC is absolutely boring. :( no one to accompany me for live matches except for Mum.

Therefore, I've decided to subscribe to cable tv and we can scream in the comfort of our home!

Other than the players, I'm keen in how they goal or miss one shoot! There were funny images as well like GK almost hit the pole. LOLLLLL.

It was fun to have cousins coming over to join in the screaming. My dad watches the repeat as he works early.

My home is open if you have any match in mind! Let me know! But not every night okay. :p
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld