profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Thursday, June 10, 2010
My imagination can run really wild once you give me one thought. That's why I'm full of crazy ideas! Haha.

Usually if I know general details of the event, I can plan a whole lot of others out of the paper. :D

Someone told me he wanted to surprise me with what and what, so with a hopeful heart I was really hoping to see the surprise. Well well, not everyone is like me who put in double effort in making things happen ba.

Of cos there were other reasons why it didn't happen and I don't see it, but I felt wow.... Seems like I need to manage my expectations!

I imagined how things could work out and how I will be surprised. Oh well...

Hahahah. That's why I'm always the one surprising lah! :D
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld