profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Living happily for others
What's the point of being happy ourselves and the loved ones are not? I love to bring joy to people. :)

Instead of being depressed or sad for too long.. I rather thank God and be happy for people like..

My family : papa and mummy love me to the max, and they always go beyond their limits to make things happen.

My siblings : though jie is lazy but I like how she tries to tell me latest happenings. :p and my bro serves me like his princess, something I never thought a boy would do to a sister.

Esther : she's given me lots of opportunities to learn and shine in the industry and through her I gotta know awesome people like..

Ron : jios me for feasts and chill outs.

Lynn : who treats me like her small girl, bring me to nice food and share beauty tips, life experiences with me and even to advise what kinda man I should wait for.

My cousins, Kris and Joanne : they are a decade older than me and grew up with me. One day we were joking if Kris can still carry me in her arms. Hehe. They are people who take time out and cry with me. So touched.
Chloe & Zongxing : I'm always blessed w food and beers. Haha, other than that we share a lot abt life and Chloe became my bff. :)

Lydia : she is as always, S. Attentive to my feelings and being part of my life. A very sweet friend who does little things and mailing them to me. Loved. <3

Raymond : I like him because he trembles at my cries. LOL. He's one who knows everything first hand and meet me during his nights out (camp is just behind my place) or on weekends for short supper. To the extent of helping him get girls' info. A guy who speaks wisdom into my life but he's only 1 year older.

Vanessa : we have taitai lifestyle once a month and we chiong movies tgt!! I love her jokes and the sickening eye rolling everytime I tell her something. Hahaha!

I'm blessed abundantly. Not sure if these people ever read this entry, but they are always close to my heart. They make my life and they are the reason why I won't cry for one more day.

Thank you and YOU who brought them to me. :))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld