Okay.. Everyone is talking about the CHC huge case and missed out other bigger news that we can be joyous about.
Yes, I'm member of City Harvest since 2005 when we were in JW and I moved together with the church from the far west to the far east, still here.
Let me miss out about my life changing years after coming to CHC because it is not said, but as you see for yourself. I am the product of changing for Christ.
But I'm really disappointed at how people like to focus on the "bad" of things, instead of rejoice with the nation's championship. Actually, do you know we're the champion?
Gosh.
What joy do you get from ok, worst cases, negative news? Abit perverted right some people? Like the depressing, sad news rather than the happy ones.
In fact, if the church is gonna fall, how many are gonna lose their homes are you aware? I'm one of them!
My friend asked if I would stay in CHC if things really had happened.
Frankly, I will choose to stay because what I've received from CHC is more than enough to stand against people who are against us. And God's presence is real! I encounter Him weekly in services, for REAL!
Words are not enough to just tear me and God apart.
And where can I go other than CHC? I wont be able to find a better church, or something even on par with what I have now. It's far too good for me personally.
Another thing is, there is a rise of FB groups created for this "feng bo". I am not joining not because I'm ashamed to be a member, or I dont fast and pray for the church and bind the devil for this situation.
The fact is, we dont only unite or fast or pray when things happen right? Why get so defensive and start forming groups to show the media and the world? Isn't God the one who is in control and the One who make miracles? The One who turns all the bad things for good to those who love Him?
I love Him with all my heart, He knows. I pray, I fast, I cry out to Him, He knows my heart and sees it.
My point is, don't be so defensive because the truth speaks for itself.
Until then, this is my stand. I love my family, I trust God for the leaders HE places over my life, thats all.
I will continue praying, not publicly but in my secret place. Pharisees pray publicly to show off their spirituality, and everyone will know. - I know my God hears my private prayer.
God bless.
Yes, I'm member of City Harvest since 2005 when we were in JW and I moved together with the church from the far west to the far east, still here.
Let me miss out about my life changing years after coming to CHC because it is not said, but as you see for yourself. I am the product of changing for Christ.
But I'm really disappointed at how people like to focus on the "bad" of things, instead of rejoice with the nation's championship. Actually, do you know we're the champion?
Gosh.
What joy do you get from ok, worst cases, negative news? Abit perverted right some people? Like the depressing, sad news rather than the happy ones.
In fact, if the church is gonna fall, how many are gonna lose their homes are you aware? I'm one of them!
My friend asked if I would stay in CHC if things really had happened.
Frankly, I will choose to stay because what I've received from CHC is more than enough to stand against people who are against us. And God's presence is real! I encounter Him weekly in services, for REAL!
Words are not enough to just tear me and God apart.
And where can I go other than CHC? I wont be able to find a better church, or something even on par with what I have now. It's far too good for me personally.
Another thing is, there is a rise of FB groups created for this "feng bo". I am not joining not because I'm ashamed to be a member, or I dont fast and pray for the church and bind the devil for this situation.
The fact is, we dont only unite or fast or pray when things happen right? Why get so defensive and start forming groups to show the media and the world? Isn't God the one who is in control and the One who make miracles? The One who turns all the bad things for good to those who love Him?
I love Him with all my heart, He knows. I pray, I fast, I cry out to Him, He knows my heart and sees it.
My point is, don't be so defensive because the truth speaks for itself.
Until then, this is my stand. I love my family, I trust God for the leaders HE places over my life, thats all.
I will continue praying, not publicly but in my secret place. Pharisees pray publicly to show off their spirituality, and everyone will know. - I know my God hears my private prayer.
God bless.
