I've contemplated resigning my job, in fact if I do, I'm resigning to challenges.
I love my job, I just dont like the new things.
But how do we advance if we don't conquer the new things and be open to try?
I've tried, just that I failed too many times.. Demoralised, feeling bad of not being able to produce result.
It's pointless to try, because we see the end product. Who really cares about the process, in sales industry?
I wanted to go send in my resume to be an admin asst, do simple jobs or even outdo them like I used to because admin is really simple.
But I reminded myself.. Xin Yan is one who loves challenges, it's challenges that keep her going.
I don't wanna surrender to failure.
We can be slow, but don't give up.
Encouraging myself in the Lord.
Thank you all for prayers and concerns. :)
I love my job, I just dont like the new things.
But how do we advance if we don't conquer the new things and be open to try?
I've tried, just that I failed too many times.. Demoralised, feeling bad of not being able to produce result.
It's pointless to try, because we see the end product. Who really cares about the process, in sales industry?
I wanted to go send in my resume to be an admin asst, do simple jobs or even outdo them like I used to because admin is really simple.
But I reminded myself.. Xin Yan is one who loves challenges, it's challenges that keep her going.
I don't wanna surrender to failure.
We can be slow, but don't give up.
Encouraging myself in the Lord.
Thank you all for prayers and concerns. :)
