profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Friday, June 25, 2010
Heartbreak
Although the change is only temporary, but everytime I think of the tremendous pressure they are going through, the critics from the media and world out there, changes, assistance in investigation while she is preparing for something new..

My heart aches.. and I'm crying as I type this entry.

Afterall, I spent 5 years and counting, to some of u 5 years is short but to me.. 5 years I've grown so attached to CHC, to PK and I feel sometimes lost when I don't hear his voice.

I miss him taking the stage, updating about his mission trips, welcoming the newcomers, the smile behind jetlags.. leading in prayers, encouraging us and stomping his feet when he hit a point and every one applause in agreement.

I miss her twitter updates and video greetings..

I love you PK and Sun. People may say the members are stupid or whatsoever, but no one can deny the fact that I'm changed because of your life testimony and teachings.

This is what that will stay forever.