It's kinda tough to continue this entry after posting the previous one, but I'll just update.
Work has been fine but I'm getting distracted by my "dream ambition". I need to seriously think what I want in life and not waste my youth away - which could well be my prime years.
Other than work, I'm gonna get some fun, hopefully.. Heading to Phuket in July and I'm so gonna bring lots of sunblock with me. It's also time to pull out my bikinis and sundresses for the 3d4n trip. Let's see if I become more sporty when I'm back. Definitely not more tan. HAHA.
Meanwhile, I'm so inspired by how young people earn $ from what they like. Gonna explore and put my ideas into actions. :)
*****
WC fever also got me a little listless and I sound like some expert to comment how they pass the ball. HAHAHA.
And to many's surprise, I'm a crazy fan of WC. No particular team because I choose who to support each match! So I'm not an authentic soccer lover, I admit. LOL.
Glad my mum is as crazy to wake up at 2.30am to watch the exciting matches. Hehe.
I asked bro ytd which girl he went out with to watch soccer and he replied this that made me laugh "I only know you're the only girl who watch WC lei...."
He's so cute and I love him! :D
Going home now, my eyes are tired after the crying.
Work has been fine but I'm getting distracted by my "dream ambition". I need to seriously think what I want in life and not waste my youth away - which could well be my prime years.
Other than work, I'm gonna get some fun, hopefully.. Heading to Phuket in July and I'm so gonna bring lots of sunblock with me. It's also time to pull out my bikinis and sundresses for the 3d4n trip. Let's see if I become more sporty when I'm back. Definitely not more tan. HAHA.
Meanwhile, I'm so inspired by how young people earn $ from what they like. Gonna explore and put my ideas into actions. :)
*****
WC fever also got me a little listless and I sound like some expert to comment how they pass the ball. HAHAHA.
And to many's surprise, I'm a crazy fan of WC. No particular team because I choose who to support each match! So I'm not an authentic soccer lover, I admit. LOL.
Glad my mum is as crazy to wake up at 2.30am to watch the exciting matches. Hehe.
I asked bro ytd which girl he went out with to watch soccer and he replied this that made me laugh "I only know you're the only girl who watch WC lei...."
He's so cute and I love him! :D
Going home now, my eyes are tired after the crying.
