profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Saturday, June 26, 2010
The Clown Day
I so feel like a clown today because....

1. I was distracted by phone calls and I missed the bus stop I was supposed to alight. It was the last bus stop before entering CTE. :/

Traffic in CTE is as usual slower or even slower on Sats. Don't even know where was I heading to and trying to recall the next stop, a good 15min away.

This is when I dislike expressway buses for the first time, I hope the only time.

Alighted, hot sun shining upon me, took the overhead bridge because there were ZERO cabs that are available on expressway.

No cab in sight, called for one and the operator can't locate me as well. I said I was at the expressway and she replied this "u are standing on expressway?!?!" I don't know to laugh or scream at her my frustrations! LOL.

While waiting for one, I spotted a cab that was empty!!!! Yaynesss!! So ya.. Viewing and so on, thank God for nice clients who waited. :) and was fruitful!

2. After the viewings, I was walking to the side gate while bbm-ing. Just ONE more step, I was gonna make a fool of myself because I would walk into the pool!!

A struggling fool cos I can't swim for nuts. And at the split second I was thinking how I would look like all drenched, everything spilled out in the pool and a water-filled BB. LOL.

Ok, that's all for today, for THIS week! No more roberting!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld