Alright.. It's been a few days and I seriously dont know why I have not been updating using my BB as well.
Nowadays, I only get time to punch in the appointments and things to do into the BB to remind myself.
Then I have to answer phone calls, catch up with friends and cousins who thought I went MIA, check twitter and facebook.
Yea, thats about it. HAHA.
So what have I been doing...
Hmmm, busy with work? working till 10plus or so because this is the week for night shifts!
It was kinda weird to not have CGMs on Fridays, I was lost to not know what to do. Worked till late in the quiet office which became abit scary after 11.30pm.
Sat was very relaxing, something really rare. Had a late viewing, attended 2 21st birthday parties. melissa was my pri sch bestie, and Zhixiang is my secondary school's good friend.
Even though it was tiring and hassle to travel around, adding on to my cab expenses, I still wanted to be there! Didn't want to make up any excuse even though at some events it may be a little awkward to be around certain people.
I told my friend who was really thankful that I appeared in that kinda situation, but to me, our friendship matters much more than any awkwardness with anybody else. :)
It was a fruitful day, ended with Udders with Raymond. Always enjoy his company! Joker. :D now we call each other adhocs.
Ok, back to work now! Wish I had the vehicle so I can save on the time getting a cab, the cab fares and pulling all my bags in and out of the car. :(
Happy week ahead nonetheless!
Nowadays, I only get time to punch in the appointments and things to do into the BB to remind myself.
Then I have to answer phone calls, catch up with friends and cousins who thought I went MIA, check twitter and facebook.
Yea, thats about it. HAHA.
So what have I been doing...
Hmmm, busy with work? working till 10plus or so because this is the week for night shifts!
It was kinda weird to not have CGMs on Fridays, I was lost to not know what to do. Worked till late in the quiet office which became abit scary after 11.30pm.
Sat was very relaxing, something really rare. Had a late viewing, attended 2 21st birthday parties. melissa was my pri sch bestie, and Zhixiang is my secondary school's good friend.
Even though it was tiring and hassle to travel around, adding on to my cab expenses, I still wanted to be there! Didn't want to make up any excuse even though at some events it may be a little awkward to be around certain people.
I told my friend who was really thankful that I appeared in that kinda situation, but to me, our friendship matters much more than any awkwardness with anybody else. :)
It was a fruitful day, ended with Udders with Raymond. Always enjoy his company! Joker. :D now we call each other adhocs.
Ok, back to work now! Wish I had the vehicle so I can save on the time getting a cab, the cab fares and pulling all my bags in and out of the car. :(
Happy week ahead nonetheless!
