I just struck off two items off my list at the right.
Began to wonder why I always strike them off myself, instead of getting it from someone else.
I'm happy because I have the ability to afford and go after what I really want.
Things that are dead, I can always get it myself if I really want them.
It's the living things, like human I cant understand and get them at many times.
Anyway... that's also why I say I'm low maintenance! Because my bf/husband does not need to feed me with the material stuff! HAHA
Began to wonder why I always strike them off myself, instead of getting it from someone else.
I'm happy because I have the ability to afford and go after what I really want.
Things that are dead, I can always get it myself if I really want them.
It's the living things, like human I cant understand and get them at many times.
Anyway... that's also why I say I'm low maintenance! Because my bf/husband does not need to feed me with the material stuff! HAHA
