profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, May 17, 2010
Previous blogs
I used to move blogs very often. HAHA, started with blogger, then multiply, then wordpress, and now I'm back to blogger, the friendliest blog ever.

I was just reading my Multiply and it brought back so many memories.. (i didn't delete the blog because I want to remember the beautiful things) My previous relationship was there(initial stages) and how on fire I was in CG.

As I read, I began to reflect and was reminded of my dreams and visions.

There's a desire and need to find them back.

The relationship started off very sweetly and we really treasured the time spent. But sometimes, things dont turn out the way we want. I'm not ashamed of the past, and I sincerely hope he's doing very well now. :) gone are the days of resentment and bitterness, since a long time ago.

Sadly, we didn't remain as friends. :( maybe that's why I hesitant many times to go out with people.

Alright, im gonna read my other blogs now! :D