I can drive legally now! :)))))
Took me 10 mths, $1.7k, 30 lessons including 13 circuits!
Got 12 points and passed on 10th May 2010!
How I got it...
Brush up skills, ask a lot of questions, and dare to drive!
Prepare to the max, hope for the best but also mentally prepare for any failure.
Last night I was so tired but I prayed and prayed till I felt God and with tears, I thank Him. Prayed specifically for a malay tester who is not very stern.
This morning while waiting in the room, Van reminded me to hum praise songs, and I did!
Two testers who seldom pass people came in and called other names.
One malay came in.. And its me!!!!! I was soooo happy to get good testers for my two tests!!
Anyway, was more calm, controlled well and yup... Within 30mins I was done.
Praise the Lord! Indeed, thru You I can do all things! Even if I may fail this time, I still thank God for His peace.. :)
Called the VIPs of my life, and they all knew somehow that I passed! I just can't hide from them. Hahahah.
God bless u! :)))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Took me 10 mths, $1.7k, 30 lessons including 13 circuits!
Got 12 points and passed on 10th May 2010!
How I got it...
Brush up skills, ask a lot of questions, and dare to drive!
Prepare to the max, hope for the best but also mentally prepare for any failure.
Last night I was so tired but I prayed and prayed till I felt God and with tears, I thank Him. Prayed specifically for a malay tester who is not very stern.
This morning while waiting in the room, Van reminded me to hum praise songs, and I did!
Two testers who seldom pass people came in and called other names.
One malay came in.. And its me!!!!! I was soooo happy to get good testers for my two tests!!
Anyway, was more calm, controlled well and yup... Within 30mins I was done.
Praise the Lord! Indeed, thru You I can do all things! Even if I may fail this time, I still thank God for His peace.. :)
Called the VIPs of my life, and they all knew somehow that I passed! I just can't hide from them. Hahahah.
God bless u! :)))
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
