other than bring involved in AC 2010 as mentioned in the previous entry, I've been planning my 21st party!
I know it's a bit too kua zhang to start planning now because i'm slightly less than 4 months away!
BUT 21st is a BIG thing for me because I wont be limited to many things I want to achieve. :) of course, it's not just about the age, it's also about the capacity to contain the responsibilities.
Age has never been a worry for me in almost all areas.
I can do what adults can do, and adults being youths before can do what I can do!
Ultimately, it's the desire and hunger for what we want.
For eg in a marathon, we see people of ALL ages participating. I wont be surprised to see people older than me and many of us finishing the race earlier than me. It's their perseverance and determination!
So please, NEVER compare your age or use it as an excuse to not achieve what you never attempt to.
Take a look at Pst Phil who's almost 60, he looks like 35, and younger each time I see him!!! Full of energy and zest, I'm really impacted by people like him!
Don't limit yourself, because He who lives in you has NO LIMITATION!
Opps, I'm so far off from what I've intended to talk about.
***********
Back to the party!
I drafted an excel sheet of options with the costs.
Now I need your suggestions...
1. Aloha Loyang bungalow on a Saturday, 2 days before actual day
Pros : I can have all 120 guests, good buffet and nice cake. For those who want to stay over can feel free since there will be 4 rooms.
Cons : it's in the East.
2. Function room in town
Pros : All my guests, good buffet and cake. Just no stayover, saves $$ on chalet rental. Super nice and posh condo.
Cons : only 4 hours, in town but there's a long flight of stairs to climb.
3. Minds Cafe
Pros : Games and in-house host for the event, with free flow drinks and games. Only in-house finger food. In town.
Cons : it's at least $20 per pax for 4 hours, and it'll be pretty cramp as the space is limited. May need to cut many guests, which I dont know how to. I like to have my guests' tummies filled with solid dinner.
4. Liquid Kitchen
pros : In-house finger food and many alcohol for the alcoholic, something different from the usual.
Cons : Expensive to book the whole 2nd level and it costs around $1.5k-$1.8k. Only finger food. Most of my guests dont drink. Inaccessible. May need to cut guests.
5. HOME
Pros : Nice buffet and cake, no limitation on time to dismiss. Can have all the guests.
Cons : Limited space at my corridor, location in the North.
6. Separate celebrations
Pros : quality time with everyone.
Cons : I'll grow fat with all the food.
OKAY, your precious inputs please!
I know it's a bit too kua zhang to start planning now because i'm slightly less than 4 months away!
BUT 21st is a BIG thing for me because I wont be limited to many things I want to achieve. :) of course, it's not just about the age, it's also about the capacity to contain the responsibilities.
Age has never been a worry for me in almost all areas.
I can do what adults can do, and adults being youths before can do what I can do!
Ultimately, it's the desire and hunger for what we want.
For eg in a marathon, we see people of ALL ages participating. I wont be surprised to see people older than me and many of us finishing the race earlier than me. It's their perseverance and determination!
So please, NEVER compare your age or use it as an excuse to not achieve what you never attempt to.
Take a look at Pst Phil who's almost 60, he looks like 35, and younger each time I see him!!! Full of energy and zest, I'm really impacted by people like him!
Don't limit yourself, because He who lives in you has NO LIMITATION!
Opps, I'm so far off from what I've intended to talk about.
***********
Back to the party!
I drafted an excel sheet of options with the costs.
Now I need your suggestions...
1. Aloha Loyang bungalow on a Saturday, 2 days before actual day
Pros : I can have all 120 guests, good buffet and nice cake. For those who want to stay over can feel free since there will be 4 rooms.
Cons : it's in the East.
2. Function room in town
Pros : All my guests, good buffet and cake. Just no stayover, saves $$ on chalet rental. Super nice and posh condo.
Cons : only 4 hours, in town but there's a long flight of stairs to climb.
3. Minds Cafe
Pros : Games and in-house host for the event, with free flow drinks and games. Only in-house finger food. In town.
Cons : it's at least $20 per pax for 4 hours, and it'll be pretty cramp as the space is limited. May need to cut many guests, which I dont know how to. I like to have my guests' tummies filled with solid dinner.
4. Liquid Kitchen
pros : In-house finger food and many alcohol for the alcoholic, something different from the usual.
Cons : Expensive to book the whole 2nd level and it costs around $1.5k-$1.8k. Only finger food. Most of my guests dont drink. Inaccessible. May need to cut guests.
5. HOME
Pros : Nice buffet and cake, no limitation on time to dismiss. Can have all the guests.
Cons : Limited space at my corridor, location in the North.
6. Separate celebrations
Pros : quality time with everyone.
Cons : I'll grow fat with all the food.
OKAY, your precious inputs please!
