profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Gearing up..
I have many things on my mind now..

Yup, I'm gearing up to start my career officially.

Many of you know I have been in this industry for the past 1.5years, helping my Boss in almost every area and what's limiting me is my age to be a legal agent.

As I'm approaching my 21st, other than planning my fun birthday bash, I have to get serious with work.

And now I'm talking about serious, dead serious about it.

I spent the last 1 hour studying the market trend etc. Jotting down the different possibilities and yup..

If I were to start sowing into my own business now, I have to sacrifice ALL my nights. Technically speaking, I'm only left with 3 nights after minus-ing Tuesdays for choir prac, and Fridays for CGMs.

Right now, I do TM when I'm scheduled to two nights a week. Leaving me with only one night to spend time with my loved ones..

But to succeed, we need to give up some things first yea? I can give up my nights, but I dont want to shortchange my friends who have been wanting to meet me for the longest time.

In fact, my family is super supportive of my job. They never did complain when I work 7 days a week, and prepare tonic and cook my favourite food when I can make it at home for meals.

First bitter, sweet later.

Thanks to the encouragements of many.. I'm starting out, and I will do my best to not disappoint you. :)

Thanks for accommodating to my work schedule so many times just to meet me up.

These little things, I am VERY thankful for.

Love alot alot!