Uploaded some really nice food on fb and twitter while dining yesterday!
Do check out Fish Market restaurant at Greenwood Avenue if you are keen!
It costs ard $150 for 3 main delicious courses - cod fish(fantastic and succulent!), sirloin steak(fresh) and squid ink linguine(one of the best ard)! AND fried calamari as appetiser, creme brule (on the house) and warm lava choco cake which all of you drooled on.
So this is definitely worth eating! Given the ambience, price and quality of food, $150 for 3 pax is not too bad! :))
The staff are also friendly and smiley, which I personally add points to.
Also do make reservations before hand to ensure u have a seat! They're usually full house during lunch hours, not sure abt the dinner crowd though.
Alright... Now I'm thinking of chilli crab with my fav mantous, IKEA's meatball and chicken wing, astons black pepper steak... Oh goshhhhh..
Desserts... Ice cream from Island Creamery! And RK has dated me this wk to yum there! Woohoooo!!
But if u were to feed me now, I'll probably vomit all out after. Haha!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Do check out Fish Market restaurant at Greenwood Avenue if you are keen!
It costs ard $150 for 3 main delicious courses - cod fish(fantastic and succulent!), sirloin steak(fresh) and squid ink linguine(one of the best ard)! AND fried calamari as appetiser, creme brule (on the house) and warm lava choco cake which all of you drooled on.
So this is definitely worth eating! Given the ambience, price and quality of food, $150 for 3 pax is not too bad! :))
The staff are also friendly and smiley, which I personally add points to.
Also do make reservations before hand to ensure u have a seat! They're usually full house during lunch hours, not sure abt the dinner crowd though.
Alright... Now I'm thinking of chilli crab with my fav mantous, IKEA's meatball and chicken wing, astons black pepper steak... Oh goshhhhh..
Desserts... Ice cream from Island Creamery! And RK has dated me this wk to yum there! Woohoooo!!
But if u were to feed me now, I'll probably vomit all out after. Haha!
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
