profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Monday, May 24, 2010
E X H A U S T E D
I'm near exhaustion... But I cant blame anyone for it because I brought it to myself!

Sat was like a rest day, headed for Sat's service in Expo. Then it was party night! Had fun with the peeps from Sembawang except for a few bad incidents. Anyhow, it was fun to be in loud music occasionally.

Reached home and slept at around 5am, work up at 8.30am for s4 choir!

Thank God for strength! Served with joy and willingness! His presence was so tangible. :)

Then the battle began...

After duty, rushed home from JW to change out for work.

The noon went like this..

1.30pm leave JW.
2.45pm reached home.
3.15pm left home for AMK.
3.45pm left AMK for YCK viewing.
4.30pm left YCK for TPY hub to print some documents.
5.30 left TPY for Yishun by train.
6.40pm left Yishun for Woodlands by cab.
7.15pm met RK at Sembawang to see a doc.
8.45pm, finally got a seat in Astons for dinner.
1045pm HOME SWEET HOME. Crapped with family, showered, watched some shows, read Mag, then..
12.30am, dreamland.

It was crazily packed and I almost died. My feet are dreading to perform their duties this morning even when I'm in flats.

I so need a full body massage, esp on those feet.

Gahhhh, when is my holiday coming?

I cant wait for my next actual off day.

Needs so much strength for this week! ASIA CONFERENCE 2010! Charlie is already in town and we're meeting up later for dinner! Yoohoo!

Serving as Greeter for 9 sessions this AC. Gambatte!!

It's a privilege to serve God in a huge event like this.

We can impact the world!