Can I copy and paste City News in my blog entry? HAHA.
Ok I have so much to share, but I surely dont want and have no time to type in all the notes I've recorded for what I attended.
Was serving as Greeter and happy to be allocated in Hall 8 for the first two days! The sad thing happened when Esther was down with a cold, then I caught it! She was suspected of h1n1 and I decided to not be selfish so I kept myself at home for a day, recovering from the cold.
Thanks to Twitter, I was so connected to what was happening! :)
Definitely I have drew myself so close to God during the 5 days of spiritual feast!
Thank God for sending the mighty men of God, for CHC who collaborated with Korea to run this event, for the volunteers who work overtime, more than just 5 days to make it happen.
Surely we won't have done it with God, and servants like all of you! *applause!!*
AC is over, but what that lasts a long time is the Word and revelations we've received over the few days. Let's run after the visions and dreams HE gave!
Ok I have so much to share, but I surely dont want and have no time to type in all the notes I've recorded for what I attended.
Was serving as Greeter and happy to be allocated in Hall 8 for the first two days! The sad thing happened when Esther was down with a cold, then I caught it! She was suspected of h1n1 and I decided to not be selfish so I kept myself at home for a day, recovering from the cold.
Thanks to Twitter, I was so connected to what was happening! :)
Definitely I have drew myself so close to God during the 5 days of spiritual feast!
Thank God for sending the mighty men of God, for CHC who collaborated with Korea to run this event, for the volunteers who work overtime, more than just 5 days to make it happen.
Surely we won't have done it with God, and servants like all of you! *applause!!*
AC is over, but what that lasts a long time is the Word and revelations we've received over the few days. Let's run after the visions and dreams HE gave!
