profile
Yan
2709xx
the simple girl next door who enjoys movies, good food and company
tweets @_xinyan

tagboard

links

wishlist
i dont want to tell you

Applause
x o x
Tuesday, April 13, 2010



You Are Imaginative and Idealistic



You are down to earth and practical. You don't like to waste time or mince words.



You tend to go to your friends for advice and opinions. You value what your friends have to say.



You have an optimistic take on life. Things are always a lot better than they seem at first.



Spending time alone makes you more optimistic and ready to take on the world. You like to recharge.




Wah this is like 80% true..




You Are Agreeableness



You are an unselfish and considerate person. You don't easily find fault with others.

You are helpful and polite. You forgive and forget. You try your best not to start drama.



You are warm and welcoming. You are truly happy to see people, and you're willing to give almost anyone a fresh start.

You like to cooperate, even if it requires a little give and take. You have a low threshold for drama.




I like watching drama leh, and even if i may be in one, I think I will act according to the last show I've watched. LOL. See, I'm agreeable, who says I'm D?!