Actually over the weekend I have written at least 2 posts via my BB but just when I wanna send, I decided to delete them instead.
Partly because there are things I dont wanna make known to public, or some content may make you readers think too much.
I am thinking if I should make this a private blog as what I've been doing, just for a few readers or totally shut my thoughts off from you.
I am tired, I dont wanna put myself in the position of getting drained when I can well free myself from it.
My life is good, fantastic in fact now. There are just some things I need to cut and get done and over with. :)
Have a nice week ahead! :D
Partly because there are things I dont wanna make known to public, or some content may make you readers think too much.
I am thinking if I should make this a private blog as what I've been doing, just for a few readers or totally shut my thoughts off from you.
I am tired, I dont wanna put myself in the position of getting drained when I can well free myself from it.
My life is good, fantastic in fact now. There are just some things I need to cut and get done and over with. :)
Have a nice week ahead! :D
