My boss cum cousin was admitted into hosp last night after an accident. Thank God for His protection that she's alive, although not kicking YET, soon soon. :p
Was really drowsy by the med I took for the cough and whatever which I was down with when she texted me about the whole incident.
Didn't get proper sleep with smses coming in and was awaken by her hubby's call to help out some stuff.
From there I was in the hosp walking up and down to get the best ward and etc for her.
Although I was tired physically and missed meals, I still enjoyed serving her with what I could. Of cos, I learnt so much about the procedures in the hospitals too. :)
Anyway, we managed to transfer her from NUH to Gleneagles at night. Thank God for Wee who helped arranged specialists and rooms even before we discharge at NUH.
Thanks for praying for her and we all know she will recover well. My heart broke when she cried in pain (she can't take painkillers as she has drug allergy). I knew and know I love her that I can go the extra extra mile for her family.
When we love someone, we are willing to serve them the best we can. Same for our great God. Let's serve God not out of fame or glory to ourselves, but because our hearts want to.
All glory be to Him.
Loves. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Was really drowsy by the med I took for the cough and whatever which I was down with when she texted me about the whole incident.
Didn't get proper sleep with smses coming in and was awaken by her hubby's call to help out some stuff.
From there I was in the hosp walking up and down to get the best ward and etc for her.
Although I was tired physically and missed meals, I still enjoyed serving her with what I could. Of cos, I learnt so much about the procedures in the hospitals too. :)
Anyway, we managed to transfer her from NUH to Gleneagles at night. Thank God for Wee who helped arranged specialists and rooms even before we discharge at NUH.
Thanks for praying for her and we all know she will recover well. My heart broke when she cried in pain (she can't take painkillers as she has drug allergy). I knew and know I love her that I can go the extra extra mile for her family.
When we love someone, we are willing to serve them the best we can. Same for our great God. Let's serve God not out of fame or glory to ourselves, but because our hearts want to.
All glory be to Him.
Loves. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
