We girls love to be protected and taken care of. For a long time I've been the one taking care and protecting till how I forgot how it should feel like.
I was sick ytd, and of cos weak. However, I never thought someone would really come and be here to take care of me.
Being D and a workaholic, I went out to the office to wanna fix the lappy and etc... I was well accompanied.
While all these happened, the person was not the one who I deep down hoped to be.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
I was sick ytd, and of cos weak. However, I never thought someone would really come and be here to take care of me.
Being D and a workaholic, I went out to the office to wanna fix the lappy and etc... I was well accompanied.
While all these happened, the person was not the one who I deep down hoped to be.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
